We provide our clients the most efficient way to see and understand the
work that needs to be done and the best way to get it done.
About the products
With this system, everyone from janitors to gardeners and plumbers to electricians can easily communicate with their facility managers.
Using the Facility Manager version, you can oversee all open work orders and the technicians assigned to them.
Manage multiple properties across a region, the country or the world from one location.
EnvVisual, Process Savings
The Old Way:
- Multiple steps scattered over multiple systems
- Time wasted in organizing and assigning
- Lots of back and forth between manager and technician
- Work orders can get lost in the shuffle
- No way to measure performance
The envVisual Way:
- One centralized place to report and track problems
- Instant communication and delegation
- Streamlined communication and notifications
- Everything is stored in the cloud and send to individual devices
- Automatically generated metrics and reports
Last week, we talked about making the move to a digital system one process at a time. This got us thinking, what other obstacles are there to making the transition to a digital FM platform? One of the chief objections we hear when we talk to prospects about implementing envVisual
One of the great struggles we confront every day as an FM software company is the inevitable challenge of converting to a digital system. Many FM’s operate in the analog, relying on hand-written notes, print-outs of floor plans, and their brains to manage the ongoing upkeep of their facilities. In