We provide our clients the most efficient way to see and understand the
work that needs to be done and the best way to get it done.
About the products
With this system, everyone from janitors to gardeners and plumbers to electricians can easily communicate with their facility managers.
Using the Facility Manager version, you can oversee all open work orders and the technicians assigned to them.
Manage multiple properties across a region, the country or the world from one location.
EnvVisual, Process Savings
The Old Way:
- Multiple steps scattered over multiple systems
- Time wasted in organizing and assigning
- Lots of back and forth between manager and technician
- Work orders can get lost in the shuffle
- No way to measure performance
The envVisual Way:
- One centralized place to report and track problems
- Instant communication and delegation
- Streamlined communication and notifications
- Everything is stored in the cloud and send to individual devices
- Automatically generated metrics and reports
Since the advent of the printing press, we have relied on paper as our record-keeper, the medium within which we store any and all information. It’s value is clear – it’s versatile, mobile, lightweight, and can even be made into little planes and cranes. Since the advent and evolution of
Growth and change may be coming to your organization. Is your FM team ready? (image credit: http://workathomemumsnetwork.com/home/aspiring-mompreneurs-questions-to-ask-yourself-to-tap-into-your-inner-entrepreneur/) Growth. It’s a central tenet for almost any business. Growth represents success, and while executives might consistently seek out growth, the rest of the organization will often undergo tremendous change as a result